9.04.2010

Bonnie and Clyde?

T.I. and Tiny face conviction for possession

Will the popular newlyweds T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle spend the first year of marriage behind bars?

Police confirmed they found ecstasy on rapper T.I. when he was stopped in Los Angeles Wednesday, September 2.

After making an illegal U-turn on the Sunset Strip, T.I. was pulled over by the police, who said they found several pills directly on the rapper and his wife.

No drugs were found in the Maybch T.I. was driving according to police.

T.I. is currently in Atlanta, where he is expected to meet with his probation officer and the judge who sentenced him to a year in prison, for attempting to purchase machine guns and silencers prior to the BET Awards in 2007. His probation does not allow him to using or possessing illegal substances. It even rules against associating with anyone engaged in criminal activity.

Many in the hip hop world say that only Tiny should take the rap for him, which is more than likely just fans wanting to keep T.I. out of jail and out of trouble. Even 50 Cent has some questionable advice for the couple, delivered via Twitter. "Man TI and tiny done got picked up agin for methamphetamines and ecstacy," he wrote. "Dam manTiny gotta take that charge. Say it was yoursBaby."

T.I. and Tiny have been charged with possession of a controlled substance.

They were released early Thursday morning on $10,000 bail each. If convicted, both face up to a year in state prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment